Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Tunic Bible #2

I have to be up front from the beginning and disclose that I stole the fabric combo idea for this tunic from a dog's outfit on Dogs of Instagram. His polka dot/floral shirt was on point!
If you look closely you can see the small polka dots on the chambray, and you've probably recognized the floral as Cotton+Steel since it's everywhere these days.  I purchased both at Sarah's Fabrics in Lawrence, KS. 
For this version of The Tunic Bible pattern I chose the shorty placket and the ruffle sleeves.  The ruffle sleeves have the perfect amount of bounce and give the top that extra something.  I also shortened the length of the tunic by several inches. 
I don't have a lot to add about the pattern since my previous post, but isn't it amazing that my top from yesterday and this top are from the same pattern?  I love versatility.  


2 comments: